Skip to content
- August 9, 2008: Added wedding of Marni and David Montgomery-Blake to the Family News section (including a link to Marni and Dave’s wedding webpage); also added an “Achievements” section to this page, and updated it with some exciting news about Rinda Montgomery-Conwell; updated the Family News section with the birth of the newest Crabtree, Ethan James; added a Family Photo page, including photos provided by Rinda; updated “This Month in Family History” for August on the homepage
- May 4, 2008: Okay, I think I’ve managed to link a lot of this site to the online database so I won’t need to duplicate updates going forward–yay! I’ve also added some fun stuff like a surname word search puzzle, and will be adding lots of documents and photos going forward. You can keep track of which images are new at the “What’s New” section of the other website. The only problem now is for some reason every person in the database website seems to have duplicate spouses–I’m working on fixing that, or if any of you technologically savvy people have any ideas for fixing that problem, I’d love to hear them!
- May 3, 2008: I’ve completed redesigned the main website, and I think it is a lot less cluttered. Just be sure to click all the links so you don’t miss anything! I also experienced a technological miracle and figured out how to update the database site with my full genealogical file (all 82,866 individuals), so I’m trying to figure out how to use that for the actual pedigree section rather than retyping all the information by hand as I’ve been noting below. Finally, I’m going to start updating the blog more frequently to note my genealogical progress on a more regular basis, so be sure to keep checking back there!
- February 10, 2008: Finished adding descendants of Sophie Hoffmann Kuntz; began adding descendants of Eugenie Hoffmann Swing
- February 9, 2008: Updated blog with the story of our connection to Little Sable Lighthouse; continued adding descendants of Sophie Hoffmann Kuntz